If you have any questions about the formal procedures for applications, admissions, registration, re-registering, student fees, examinations or deregistering/exmatriculation, Academic Registry will be happy to help.
Each of the faculties appoints specific professors to advise students on course content, how degree programmes are structured and any problems that might arise.
(Faculty of Electrical Engineering / Faculty of Mechanical Engineering)
• Electrical Engineering and Information Technology – Professor Matthias Kuba
• Energy and Environmental Engineering – Professor Bernhard Müller
• Food and Packaging Technology – Professor Markus Prem
• Mechanical Engineering – Professor Susanne Ertel
• Mechatronics – Professor Björn Haffke
• Systems Engineering (Bachelor of Engineering) – Rebecca Koch
• Industrial Engineering for Electrotechnology/Mechatronics – Professor Bernhard Weich
• Industrial Engineering for Mechanical Engineering – Professor Philipp Schmid
• Automation Engineering and Robotics – Professor Holger Arndt
• Electrical Engineering – Professor Helmuth Biechl
• Energy Technology – Professor Matthias Finkenrath
• Driver Assistance Systems – Professor Stefan-Alexander Schneider
• Production Engineering and Materials Science – Professor Christian Donhauser
• Technical Innovation and Product Management – Professor Bernhard Weich
• Product Development in Mechanical and Plant Engineering – Professor Klaus Figel
• Industrial Engineering for Mechanical Engineering – Professor Barbara Seeberg
Business Administration & Tourism
(Faculty of Business Administration / Faculty of Tourism Management).
• Business Administration – Professor Uwe Stratmann
• International Management – Professor Uwe Stratmann
• Tourism Management – Professor Julia E. Beelitz
• Future Tourism: Innovation, Transformation and Sustainable Development – Professor Julia E. Beelitz
• Global Business Development – Professor Katrin Stefan
• Innovation, Entrepreneurialism and Leadership – Professor Marco A. Gardini
• Logistics – Professor Lienhard Hopfmann
Social & Health Studies
(Faculty of Social and Health Studies).
• Geriatric therapy, Rehabilitation and Nursing – Professor Petra Benzinger
• Health Services Management – Professor Thomas Schmid
• Social Work (majoring in Health Promotion and Disease Prevention) – Professor Frank Eger
Social Work (majoring in Youth Work) – Prof. Dr. Anja Reinalter
• Social Services Management – Professor Arnd Kah
• Social and Health Services Management – Professor Cornelia Jensen
Computer Science & Multimedia
(Faculty of Computer Science).
• Computer Science – Professor Georg Hagel
• Computer Science: Game Engineering – Professor Klaus Ulhaas
• Business Information Systems – Professor Peter Klutke
• Game Engineering and Visual Computing, master’s – Professor Bernd Dreier
If you have any questions about international aspects, studying abroad, student exchanges, partner universities or funding and bursary schemes, the International Office will be happy to help.
The body responsible for advising students at Kempten University of Applied Sciences is Augsburg Student Union . All the details about awards, the sums available, duration of funding, etc. can be found on its website. The BAföG team also runs consultation sessions at Kempten University of Applied Sciences.
BAföG consultation hours in Building D, 3rd floor, Room D408
8:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
(Calls can be taken during consultation hours on 0831 2523-591).
Students at Kempten University of Applied Sciences can seek advice on social, legal or psychological issues from b!st, the Advisory Service of Augsburg Student Union .
The Kempten-Memmingen Employment Agency (Agentur für Arbeit) is responsible for individual guidance on studying and career paths, identifying professional goals, help with any doubts about studies, dropping out of university, questions about career entry, training opportunities and job market
Aim: Expanding personal skills with regard to career direction and studies, personal career planning, orientation on the job market and developments in dynamic professional environments.
Target group: Students, graduates
Format: detailed personal consultations, via phone/videolink or in person at Kempten University of Applied Sciences
Face-to-face consultation hours for detailed personal consultations by the Employment Agency (“Agentur für Arbeit”) on campus:
8:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. in each case
Sign up via the Student Advisory Service
Appointments for consultations via phone/videolink: We can be reached by phone and run consultations for students Thursdays 1–5 p.m. During the semester, please call: +49 (0)831 2056-292
Availability might be restricted during vacations, so please contact us via email at Berufsberatung-allgaeu(at)arbeitsagentur.de
Advisors: Job and careers advisors at Kempten-Memmingen Employment Agency
[Translate to English:]
Zur Verwendung des Chatbots ist eine Zustimmung zur Verarbeitung der anfallenden Daten durch unseren externen Dienstleister erforderlich. Dabei werden Cookies geladen sowie verschiedene Daten für Statistiken und Analysen dauerhaft anonymisiert gespeichert und ausgewertet (Details siehe Chatbot Datenschutzerklärung). Die datenschutzrechtlichen Einstellungen können jederzeit in den Datenschutzeinstellungen geändert werden.