The same procedures and deadlines apply to you as for German applicants for the same degree programme.
In addition to the regular application process, you will need to fulfil two more requirements:
You need to do the following three things:
Applicants for bachelor’s degree programmes must submit accepted evidence for Germany of their eligibility for university (“HZB”)
Applicants for master’s degree programmes must submit accepted evidence for Germany of their bachelor’s degree
In both cases, your certificates will need to be validated by uni-assist.*
First, you need to submit an official copy of your certificate.
Once your document has been processed, you will receive yourpreliminary review documentation (“Vorprüfungsdokumentation – VPD”), which you must send to us by 31 July (applications to start in a winter semester) / 15 January (applications to start in a summer semester), for the attention ofAcademic Registry at Kempten University of Applied Sciences.
Applicants from China, Vietnam or Mongolia, please note:
In addition to the certificate, please also submit the original APS validation certificate via uni-assist.
*Exception: If you are applying for the master’s degree programme in Electrical Engineering, you do not need to complete the uni-assist process. The faculty will check your bachelor’s degree certificate itself. Further information
The same process and deadlines apply to your application for your degree programme as for regular applicants.
There are three stages in the application process:
1. Register with “MeinCampus”. After entering your details, you will receive a confirmation email. To complete registration, you need to click on the link in the email.
2. Select the degree programme that you wish to apply for, and add further details of your previous education.
3. Print out the application form (generated automatically), and post it to us together with your curriculum vitae, a copy of your passport and, where applicable, evidence of your language proficiency.
You can find detailed instructions here.
– Please note the additional stage required if you are applying for a degree programme with capped numbers (i.e. Tourism Management or Game Engineering). For these programmes, you need to register at hochulstart.de at the outset, before you can proceed: https://www.hochschulstart.de/startseite/bewerben-beobachten/registrierung. You will be allocated an applicant ID (“BID”) and an applicants’ authentication number (“BAN”). To make it easier to keep track of your log-in details and passwords, we have compiled a checklist (PDF) for your convenience.
- To start with, your eligibility for admission to university – or bachelor’s degree certificate if you are applying for a higher degree – needs verifying by uni-assist. You will be sent the “preliminary review documentation – VPD” by email. You must then forward this email together with its attachment (in the original form) to studienamt(at)hs-kempten.de citing your application number.
- Language certificate: If you don’t have this yet, you can submit it at a later date – please note the deadline.
Please ensure that you have attained the level of proficiency required for your degree programme and submit evidence of this by the deadline (by 20 September for the winter semester and 14 March for the summer semester).
Further details are available here.
[Translate to English:]
Zur Verwendung des Chatbots ist eine Zustimmung zur Verarbeitung der anfallenden Daten durch unseren externen Dienstleister erforderlich. Dabei werden Cookies geladen sowie verschiedene Daten für Statistiken und Analysen dauerhaft anonymisiert gespeichert und ausgewertet (Details siehe Chatbot Datenschutzerklärung). Die datenschutzrechtlichen Einstellungen können jederzeit in den Datenschutzeinstellungen geändert werden.