From 14 to 17:00 this online session will provide you with lots of input about innovations around green and renewable energy. This informative afternoon is organised in the frame of the Interreg Alpine Space programme A-RING.
14th October kicks-off A-RING’s Live Learning Sessions, with a virtual study tour of Austria’s Burgenland. In this tour participants are expected to be introduced to Burgenland’s Innovation Eco-System and the Research and Innovation Strategy of Burgenland. Stakeholders from across the triple-helix will be presenting interesting innovation use-cases from Burgenland, such as the Burgenland Green Energy Lab.
Key Speakers include:
- Gerhard Schadler (Austrian Ministry of Education, Science and Research)
- Leonhard Schneemann (Member of the Regional Government, Land Burgenland)
- Raphaela Reinfeld-Spadt (Energie Burgenland)
- Marcus Hofmann (Forschung Burgenland)
- Markus Puchegger (Forschung Burgenland)
- Harald Ladich (Regional Management Burgenland)
The event will conclude with a 30-minute facilitated round-table discussion, where the speakers will answer questions from participants on their research and innovation activities. The round-table discussion will be facilitated by Walter Schrittwieser (MIND CONSULT & RESEARCH GmbH).
For more information and registration visit alpine-space.eu.